Wow 10 in 1 Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar Mist Tonic

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Wow 10 in 1 Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar Mist Tonic.

Apple cider vinegar has some really amazing benefits and a face mist is always amazing.

Wow 10 in 1 Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar Mist Tonic

Wow products are free from parabens, sulphates and silicones.

Claims: This mist tonic is a superb multipurpose, product formulated to enhance your skin, hair and scalp. This enriching blend of 9 exceptional beauty care bio active - apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice, rose hydrosol, witch hazel extract, green tea extract, pro-vitamin b5, vitamin b3 plus lavender and tea tree essential oils - comes packaged in a sleek and handy spray mist bottle. Use it cleanse, tone, balance and hydrate skin, reduce acne breakouts, remove scalp buildups, check dandruff and enhance hair gloss. 

Price: INR 399/- for 200 ml

Availability: Available online on amazon and wow official website.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar restores natural ph balance of skin and scalp, tightens open pores, reduces acne breakouts, fades blemishes, smoothens rough hair cuticles, loosens and removes scalp buildups, kills dandruff causing microbes. Aloe vera gel - gives intensive hydration to skin and hair, soothes inflammation, reverses sun damage. Rose hydrosol (rosewater) - hydrates, tones and moisturizes, gives antioxidant protection from free radicals.

Lavender essential oil - soothes skin, kills dandruff causing microbes, fades blemishes, brightens skin, softens hair. Tea tree essential oil - disinfects skin, kills dandruff causing microbes, checks acne and breakouts. Green tea extract - fights free radicals, evens skin tone. Witch hazel extract - natural astringent, tightens open pores, reduces acne.

Directions for use: Spray directly on face and hair. You can also spray on cotton ball and wipe face with it. There are many other usage suggestions given on the cardboard box.

Packaging: It comes in a sleek plastic bottle with a good spray. It is sturdy and travel friendly.

My experience

After reading all those amazing claims and ingredients, who wouldn't want to buy this one?

I was facing a lot of hair fall and I already have dry scalp and dandruff issues sometimes and so this tonic sounded pretty perfect for it.


I have also heard that apple cider vinegar has some really good skin benefits as well.

I started using this tonic on the face first. It has an amazing smell. Just heavenly!

But it kind of just sat on my face. It seemed a little uncomfortable and sticky and wasn't absorbing quickly in my skin. But I patted it down in my face and it was fine.

But after a couple of uses, I started to see small bumps on my face. My skin was reacting to it and had developed small red bumps. So I immediately stopped using it.

But, since my hard earned money went into it, I wanted to use it somehow. So I took up some courage and sprayed it on my hair after I washed it. And, it worked!

I spray it on my scalp by sectioning my hair roughly and then also apply it on the lengths. Then I massage my scalp a little.

I am no longer facing dandruff or dry scalp issues. My hair feels softer and a little bouncier. I haven't seen much difference in hair fall but I am definitely continuing to use this. 

Pros:

  • Powered with pure and raw apple cider vinegar
  • Helps reduce dry scalp and dandruff
  • Removes scalp buildups and boosts hair gloss
  • Makes hair softer and a little bouncier
  • No parabens, sulphates and silicones
  • Great spray and sturdy travel friendly packaging
  • Amazing smell

Cons:

  • Heavy and sticky on the skin
  • Caused red bumps on the face

Would I recommend?

Yes. For scalp buildup and dandruff issues.

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts