L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores.

Face masks are the best part of my skincare routine. Just sit back, relax and let that layer work its magic.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores

L'Oreal is a very renowned brand in terms of makeup. Their skincare range is relatively new but it has been very positively accepted.

Claims: The mask claims to exfoliate rough skin and helps to unclog pores.

Price: INR 850/- for 48 gms

Availability: Available online on nykaa.

Ingredients: 3 oil absorbing clay and red algae.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply an even layer on cleansed skin. Let the mask dry out for 10 mins and then wash it off.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub with a sturdy lid. The packaging seems good and luxurious. However, since the tub is of glass, it might not be very travel friendly.

My experience

This was on my wish list for a long time. I ordered the combo pack of three masks: the green one, the black one and the red one.

I had heard so much about this mask. The exfoliating property was the most intriguing since a mask that does the job of a scrub is like one step less for your routine. (Although, I would love to pamper my skin with multiple steps, but you know, sometimes time saving is what you need).

It has a strong fragrance of a spice, I feel it is cloves but I might be wrong. I don't spend much time in the kitchen, you see. But it is not irritating. I like it. However, it does sting when you apply it. So sensitive skin peeps might want to stay away or do a patch test first.



Just like the other two masks, it applies very easily. It has small granules in it that help in exfoliation.

I generally wipe my face with a wet cloth to remove the mask after it dries up. This also helped with the exfoliation process as the cloth helps to rub your face.

The particles are small and not at abrasive on the skin. It does help to clear and brighten your face and unclog your pores. Does what it claims to do.

But, it left my skin oily after use. My skin did not feel as good as it did with the other two masks. The satisfaction of a clean face was not 100% achieved for me.

I have used this multiple times, always expecting to feel differently since others claim this to be their favorite mask. But, it still remains third.

Pros:

  • Clay based mask with red algae
  • Makes the skin clearer and brighter
  • Exfoliates skin and unclogs the pores
  • Mild exfoliating particles, not harsh on the skin
  • Easy to apply

Cons:

  • Burning sensation on applying
  • Leaves the skin oily after use

Would I recommend?

I wouldn't. But you give it a shot.

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts