Forest Essentials Lip Balm - Sweet Narangi With Organic Bees Wax

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Forest Essentials Lip Balm - Sweet Narangi With Organic Bees Wax.

Forest Essentials Lip Balm - Sweet Narangi With Organic Bees Wax


Claims: This Lip Balm contains fresh and sweet Narangi Juice and Almond oil to protect your lips. Due to its extraordinary moisturizing and hydrating properties it seals in moisture and soothes dry lips leaving them soft and glossy.

Price: INR 650/- for 4 gms

Key ingredients: Kokum Butter, Organic Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil and Sweet Orange Juice

Availability: Available on nykaa, myntra and flipkart

Shelf Life: 2 years

Packaging: It comes in a small tub form which looks very luxurious. Although, a stick form would be so much more convenient.

My experience

Lip balm is an essential. Initially I never thought much about it, but once I started using it daily, I cant live without it anymore.

Forest essentials lip balm has a nice balmy texture with a nice sweet orange smell. It hydrates the lips and provides instant relief to dry lips.

However, I felt that it doesn't provide long lasting moisture or repair damaged dry lips. Plus, I felt that it is a little too slimy for my liking. It is almost like a coat on the lips. I generally apply this at night only due to that reason.

Pros:

  • Sweet orange smell
  • Provides instant hydration
  • Contains all natural ingredients
  • Not tested on animals
  • Free from parabens and SLS, harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes 

Cons: 

  • No long lasting moisture effect
  • Tub packaging is a little inconvenient

Would I recommend?

Give it a miss. There are other lip balms that work better and more affordable.

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts