Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash.

Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash


Price: INR 325/- for 150 ml.

Availability: Available on nykaa.

You can check all the ingredients and other information on the website.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tube which is sturdy and travel friendly.

My experience

If you have sensitive skin and you haven't heard of simple, then my darling, you are living under a rock.

This brand is claimed to be the best for sensitive skin as it is free from all the baddies.

It comes in a refreshing green color packaging and looks really cute. It is a clear gel with no fragrance, as expected.

The first time I used it, I was sooo confused about the feeling. The first thought that came to my mind was how would I explain it in my review!

This face wash doesn't feel like anything. When I applied it, I did not feel that it was deep cleansing my face. But when I washed my face, it felt cleaner and brighter and healthy and nourished. It doesn't dry out my face.

The only word that comes to my mind when I try to explain this face wash is "SIMPLE". It does what it claims in the most gentle way that it can.

Sorry for giving out the most weird review but I don't have any other words to explain this.

Pros:

  • Makes skin brighter and clearer
  • Cleans the face and removes all dirt and grime
  • Best for sensitive skin
  • 100% soap free
  • Free from harsh chemicals, perfume, color, animal derived ingredients, paraben and alcohol
  • Contains Vitamin B and E
  • Sturdy, travel friendly packaging

Cons: 

  • I cant think of any!

Would I recommend?

Definitely. If you have sensitive skin then you should give it a shot for sure.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts