Suganda Skincare Neem Green Tea Mask

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Suganda Skincare Neem Green Tea Mask.

All of us who suffer from acne keep looking for products that would serve as a holy grail in helping us. This one claims to be a product that helps to reduce acne.

Suganda Skincare Neem Green Tea Mask

Suganda products celebrate raw and organic ingredients sourced from all over the world, mixed with essential oils for a refreshingly natural fragrance. Steering clear of harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes, Suganda products are all natural – free from parebens, petroleum and SLS.


Claims: A mask for oily and acne prone skin, to control oiliness, breakouts and to give antioxidant and healing benefits to the skin. Also helps with Sun Damage. A fantastic anti-ageing Mask for oily skin, suited for sensitive skin.

Price: INR 750/- for 20 gms

Ingredients: Organic rice, organic green tea and organic neem

Availability: Available on suganda website

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: You can mix this with water or honey, make a paste and apply as a pack on your face. Addition of honey while preparing the mask greatly helps acne prone skin (both oily acne + Dry acne ). As honey gently dissolves dead skin cells that might lead to pore blockages.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle with a golden cap. The packaging is pretty simple and hassle free.

My experience

I had never used a powder cleanser before. I had heard of it but never used it. I am glad I started out with this one as suganda is an all natural Indian brand.

When I saw the ingredients, I was amazed. It has only three ingredients: Rice, Green Tea and Neem.

It is a green powder that needs to be mixed with water or honey and applied to the face and kept for 5-7 mins and then washed off. You are not supposed to scrub it, as it is not suitable if you have acne.

I use it with one of my mists from Miniso. It is a citrus mist which smells good but somehow feels a little heavy and sticky on my skin. So I thought of using it here as a base.



This mask absorbs excess oil and is also antibacterial. It makes my skin squeaky clean.

It does not dry out my face and make it feel tight. My skin feels healthy and nourished after I use it. But, if you have dry skin then you might feel that it is drying. Maybe using honey as a base might help.

It contains Green Tea which is antibacterial and a powerful antioxidant. Neem is antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral. It has a wound healing effect, which makes it excellent for acne. Rice is anti-inflammatory properties of rice help soothe irritated skin.

Pros:

  • Helps to calm down acne
  • Makes the skin brighter
  • Not drying on the skin
  • Contains all natural ingredients
  • Free from parabens, petroleum and SLS, harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes

Cons: 

  • Frankly, it can get a little messy. Making a paste and then using it.
  • Expensive. Although it is all natural, I still feel that it is a tad bit pricey

Would I recommend?

If you like natural powder cleansers, give it a shot. But there are other powder cleansers as well that might be more affordable. 

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts