Khadi Natural Herbal Skin Toner Rose Water

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Khadi Natural Herbal Skin Toner Rose Water.

Face mists are basically mists that cool down your face and instantly refreshes your tired and dull skin. Most of them smell great and you would really love to use it if you are travelling or if you are out in the scorching heat.

Khadi Natural Herbal Skin Toner Rose Water

Khadi Natural offers 100% paraben free handmade herbal products and is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of natural skin, hair, body care and aromatherapy products. Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda Doctors and made up of Herbal active ingredients which are formulated with organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi natural products are SLS, Paraben, and Mineral Oil free!


Claims: Cleanse your skin with Khadi Natural Rose Water. It is a natural moisturizer which helps your skin glow and look beautiful. It nourishes and keep your skin hydrated, naturally. It helps to remove pollutants, and freshens your skin. If used regularly, it acts as a toner and can help to prevent wrinkles and tighten pores.

Price: INR 125/- for 210 ml

Availability: Available online on nykaa, flipkart, amazon.

Ingredients: Purified water, Rose ext and Aloe Vera ext.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: Take an adequate amount of Khadi Natural Rose Water on a cotton ball and gently apply on your face.

Packaging: The packaging is very travel friendly as the bottle is sturdy which will easily fit in your bag.

My experience

Rose water is a natural astringent. It balances and restores skin's pH level and helps tighten the pores. Rose water acts as a good non-alcoholic toner.

Khadi Natural is Rose water claims to cure eczema, revitalize and tones skin and control excess oil.

It comes in a simple plastic bottle that is very convenient to use. The first time I used it, it smelled exactly like rose water. No other ingredient. Just pure rose water. This is the best part about this toner. It is free from any artificial additives.

My brother uses it after a long bike ride. He generally goes to office on bike and so faces a lot of heat and pollution. Since this one doesn't come in a spray form, I transfer it into a spray bottle and give it to him. It helps to instantly refresh and liven up your face.

I use it sometimes as a toner and I feel that it helps to calm my skin down. It reduces the appearance of my pores and my skin feels a little tight as well. Continued use would definitely help in reducing texture on the face as well.

Also, my skin doesn't feel oily after I use it for some hours which justifies the claim of controlling excess oil as well.

Pros:

  • Natural astringent
  • Balances pH level
  • Tightens pores
  • Non-alcoholic
  • No artificial additives and chemicals
  • Instant freshness and hydration
  • Great pure rose water smell
  • Affordable
  • No parabens, SLS, Mineral oil
  • Never Tested on Animals

Cons:

  • Although the packaging is good, I wish it came in a spray form.

Would I recommend?

Absolutely! 

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts