TIAM AC Fighting AHA BHA PHA Toner

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the TIAM AC Fighting AHA BHA PHA Toner.

TIAM AC Fighting AHA BHA PHA Toner


Claims: AHA/BHA/PHA triple acid formula gently removes unnecessary dead skin cells and reduces skin problem. It controls excessive sebum production and restores oil/water balance. It is a safe formula, non-harumful ingredients that can be used for all skin types.

Availability: Available online on Tiam website and jolse.

Directions for use: After cleansing, use hands to apply the toner on the face and gently pat the formula all over the face. or use a cotton pad to smooth over the entire face.

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic bottle that it extremely sturdy and travel friendly. It is spillage proof. It has a simple white and red packaging and looks good.

My experience

I was sent this toner by Tiam and I couldn't contain my excitement. If you have read my #vanitysparklesexplains posts about AHA and BHA, you would be aware how cool these ingredients are. I love chemical exfoliation. I personally think that it works very well for me.

This toner contains AHA, BHA and PHA.

AHA: unclogs pores

BHA: reduces excess sebum production

PHA: exfoliates and soothes dry skin

I started using this a couple of weeks back and trust me, I have seen a change in my skin. I generally take it in my hands and pat it all over my face. My skin has a lot less texture and has a good healthy glow. I had some blemishes on my face due to a serious bout of acne some weeks back. After using this toner, they started fading away and now, my skin looks so much more clearer and better.

This doesn't make my face sticky and absorbs quite quickly and well in the skin. I generally dont have blackheads and whiteheads issues but my skin looks a lot clearer after using this which means that it definitely helps.

Pros:

  • Contains AHA, BHA and PHA
  • Helps to clear the skin and gives a healthy glow
  • Helps to control whiteheads and blackheads
  • Helps to reduce excess oil production
  • No parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.

Cons:

The only con this product has is that it is not available in India

Would I recommend?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts