By Wishtrend Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the By Wishtrend Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser.

By Wishtrend Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser


Claims: The Acid Duo Mild Gel Cleanser is a gentle cleanser containing Capryloyl Salicylic Acid LHA and Gluconolactone (PHA) that cleanses the skin from dead skin cells and impurities. With the pH level of 5.5, it helps restore the skin’s pH balance and is gentle to the skin.

Price: INR 1450/- for 150 ml.

Availability: Available on Beaytybarn India and Wishtrend.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Diglycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Beta-Glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Cyanocobalamin,Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol

Directions for use: Dispense an adequate amount and lather up between hands. Gently massage onto the face and rinse with lukewarm water.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. The packaging is very convenient and travel friendly. It looks really classy.

My experience

You must have seen this in my stories (if not, you can check my highlights). I was sent this by Beauty Barn India for review purpose.

First of all, the packaging is superb. The color is so cute. And the bottle is sleek and comes with a lock mechanism that makes it extremely travel friendly.

It is a transparent gel cleanser. You need one pump of it to clean your face. It lathers well when it comes in contact with water.

After I washed it off, my face did not feel dry or dehydrated. It gave a very healthy glow to my skin and made it brighter.

I had been facing a lot of acne issues lately and I just wanted something that would work for it. If you have seen my #ahaseries posts (If not, please check it out. I did a lot of hard work), you must be knowing how well chemical exfoliation works for the skin.

The Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser consists of two type of acids, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA) and Gluconolactone (PHA). While the LHA has skin renewing, exfoliating, and acne treating properties. It also has effective antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. The PHA is a non-irritating exfoliating component that gently exfoliates the skin.

After I started using it, I have seen visible changes in my skin after continuous use. It has definitely made my skin smoother and clearer. My face looks more radiant and my acne situation has also reduced to a great extent.

Pros:

  • Makes skin brighter and clearer
  • Helps to reduce acne
  • Helps in chemical exfoliation of the skin
  • Mild gel cleanser, Not drying on the skin
  • Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin since it has LHA and PHA
  • Sturdy, travel friendly packaging

Cons: 

  • I really cant think of any!

Would I recommend?

Well, did you read the pros? What more do you need!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts