Petal Fresh Shower Gel and Body Butter

 Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Petal Fresh Shower Gel and Body Butter.

Petal Fresh Shower Gel and Body Butter

Body care is also so important. I have learnt this the hard way. Some months back, I faced this bout of itching on my body and apparently it was dryness.

That is when I started using body butters and yogurts religiously. Here, I have my current favs from Petalfresh, their Refreshing Aloe & Citrus Bath & Shower Gel and Pomegranate & Grapefruit Body Butter.

I have been really enjoying these. The body butter smells heavenly and the smell also stays for a while. 
It is very deeply moisturizing and nourishing so perfect for dry skin types.

I have normal to oily skin but it suited me as well. I did not feel that it was greasy or sticky.

I have been really enjoying it and I highly recommend it.

The shower gel also has a nice fresh citrusy smell. It smells great but it does not stay or linger. It does clean my body with out drying it out.

You can definitely check this combo out.

It is available on sublimelife . You can avail 10% discount by using the code VANITY10.




Comments

Popular Posts