Ocean in a drop Rose & Milk floral Ubtan

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Ocean in a drop Rose & Milk floral Ubtan.

Ocean in a drop Rose & Milk floral Ubtan

I love masking, it is one of my fav steps!

Today, lets talk about the Ocean in a drop Rose & Milk floral Ubtan that has slowly made it into my favs list.

Packaging: It comes in a tub. Really like the cute colorful look.

Texture: It is a powder mask. It is a soft fine powder.

Ingredients: Pink kaolin clay, Oats, Coconut milk, Crushed rose powder, Lavender buds,  Honey & Hibiscus flower. Detailed benefits on the website. Do check it out!

My experience:

I LOVE it!

I use rose water to make a paste and it forms a nice pink paste. It is easy to apply and wash off.

It dries quickly. I wash it off in gentle circular motions. It foams a little on washing it off.

You can use it as a powder cleanser as well.

I love the bright and glowing effect that it gives me. My skin feels soo soft and soo clear. It does not feel drying at all.

My skin feels deeply cleansed and nourished and so smooth to touch! It helps in removing the gunk and unclogs the pores as well.

It also helps in soothing the irritated skin and calms the redness around acne.

Prolonged use might also help with evening the skin tone and reducing tan.

Would I recommend?
YES, YES & YES! Suitable for all skin types. You should definitely try this one out. Retails for 390/-. I think its amazing and affordable!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts