Skinssentials by Gayathri Hair Masks

 Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Skinssentials by Gayathri Hair Masks.

Skinssentials by Gayathri Hair Masks

I love hair masks. I wash my hair at least twice a week. Once after oiling and the other time after using a hair mask.

Today I have skinseentialsbygayathri hair nourishing pakc and frizz control hair masque.

I have been using these since quite some time. I had been facing a lot of hair fall and Gayathri, the brand owner, said that the nourishing pack would help. Also, I have dry frizzy lengths and so the frizz control one.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tub. There are no details on the packaging. I wish the brand improves on that. I think they have upgraded to a glass jar now!

Texture: 
Nourishing pack- powder mask
Frizz control- creamy consistency.

Smell:
Nourishing pack- It has a nice mild earthy smell. when activated, I think it smells like Henna.
Frizz control- I do not enjoy this smell. It is mild but not good.

Experience:
Nourishing mask:
I really liked this one. Initially I didn't notice much difference but later I saw that my hair health had improved. This made my hair more voluminous and bouncier.

They felt softer and shinier. I did not use a conditioner after the mask as it left my hair soft, manageable and tangle free.

My hair fall also reduced. (Please note that I was also on Folic acid supplements, but prolonged use of this mask will help).

With hydrosol- Difficult to apply and wash off.
With curd/ gel- Easy to apply & wash off. Makes hair softer.

Definitely would recommend this one to all hair types.

Frizz Control Masque:
I apply this on the lengths of my hair. Like I said, smell is a bit irritating. Easy to apply and wash off.
But, this did not work for me. It didn't make my hair soft or frizz free. I couldn't see any noticeable difference after using this.

Would skip this one.

Final Thoughts:
If you have hair fall issues, try the nourishing pack. If you have frizzy hair, comment down below for recommendations :D

Comments

Popular Posts