Bliss Minis

 I love minis. They are the perfect way to try a product. And when it comes to Bliss, it is perfect. Another brand that was on my wish list. I mean, its so cute, isnt it?

I have the 4 minis set here.

Marshmallow mask:

It has such a beautiful whipped texture. I loved this one. It made my face so bright. My skin felt softer and deeply cleansed. Not drying at all. Does what it claims.

Watermelon sleeping mask:

It has the most pleasant mild watermelon smell. Nice smooth gel texture. My skin felt very soft and supple the next morning. It felt nourished and healthy. Adds a subtle glow to the sin as well. It would be great for oily skin type. Dry skin would need another hydrating layer.

Pumpkin Enzyme mask:

It has a thick grainy texture but applies and washes off easily. Since it is a clarifying mask, it tingles on application. My skin felt a little red as well after I washed it off. But I did not feel any burning sensation or any reaction. It has definitely become one of the favs of my sister in law. She really enjoyed this one as it made her skin soo clean and soo clear. Her pores felt deeply cleansed and smoother. She noticed that it reduced the little bumpy texture as well. Great for all skin types except sensitive skin I think.

Azelaic Acid sleeping mask:

This is the only mask that I did not quite enjoy. But I love the texture of it. It has a gel consistency with little specks of glitter. It has such a beautiful sheen to it. Fortunately these do not look like chunky glitters on the skin. However, the mask does feel very sticky on the face. This one is a pass from me.

Let me know if you have tried any of these?

Comments

Popular Posts