Tvishi handmade Date with Hair Concentrate

 The past couple of weeks have been soo hectic but I have made sure to take care of my hair because the water up north did not suit me at all.

One product that has been helping me is tvishihandmade Date with Hair Concentrate.

Packaging: It comes in a glass dropper bottle. The label on it has all the details.

Texture & smell: One of the top most reasons I love this is because it does not have a smell. I personally dislike hair oils that have a strong smell. The texture of this is a little thicker than oil but it does not feel heavy or greasy.

Ingredients: Brahmi, Bringhraj, Hibiscus with Clary sage oil, Native Cold pressed olive oil, Black seed Oil.

My hair type: Oily scalp, dry frizzy hair

My experience:

I have been using this since almost a month and I have noticed that my hair definitely feels more nourished.

It helps to soften my hair and adds a little bounce to it as well. My hair appears shinier.

I see that my hair fall has reduced to a great extent too. The strength of my hair seems to have improved.

Basically does what it claims to do.

It also claims to slow down premature greying but only time will tell about that. LoL!

Would I recommend?

Yes. I would. If you are looking for a good hair care product that does not smell bad and works, surely this is what you are looking for.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts