LOreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil

 Dry frizzy hair peeps are always on the lookout for good hair serums that work but do not weigh down the hair or make it greasy.

One of the best hair serums that I tried recently is the LOreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil.

Packaging: So Luxe! Absolutely love how it looks. Beautiful golden sturdy glass bottle.

Texture: It has a lightweight oily consistency. It has a mild pleasant smell as well.

Experience:

I have dry frizzy hair with some loose curls.

I have used it both on dry as well as wet hair and it works well in both cases.

It is very lightweight and does not weigh down the hair. My loose curls are maintained.

Hair does not seem greasy or oily. The effect lasts for 2-3 days at least for me. You can use a small amount again after that as hair does not feel too greasy after that also.

Helps to make hair manageable and tangle-free. Hair seems softer and shinier.

It claims to protect the hair from heat. I do not use heat styling products so can not comment on that.

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend?

Absolutely yes. Get it.

Available on mynykaa. Link in Bio.

Comments

Popular Posts