L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Shampoo

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Shampoo.

I had heard so much about this. It was reviewed as being a great shampoo for hairfall issues and just wanted to try it out.

L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Shampoo

Claims: L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3x Shampoo is here to reduce your worries regarding hair fall. The formula enriched with Arginine makes hair stronger and more resistant. Provides nourishment to hair root and reduces hair fall by 90%. With regular use your hair becomes strong and healthy. 

Price:
INR 60/- for 82.5 ml
INR 155/- for 175 ml
INR 265/- for 360 ml

Availability: Available online on nykaa.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle that is pink and black in color. It looks really good. very travel friendly.

My experience

I had heard so much about this from YouTuber Malvika Sitlani. Her hair is so pretty and I just thought that I had to try this one out.

It smells amazing. It is just like how a general shampoo works. I generally oil my hair before shampoo and this just washed all the oiliness away.

But does it do what it claims?

Absolutely yes! It made my hair fall go away. It made my hair fuller, softer and so much more voluminous.

But, the only issue is that it gave me a lot of dandruff problem. So much that my back was covered with small bumps. This generally happens when I get a lot of dandruff. I just had to stop using this shampoo because of that reason. Otherwise, it really worked for my hair fall.

Pros:

  • Smells great
  • Makes hair softer and voluminous
  • Helps to reduce hair fall

Cons:

  • Gave a lot of dandruff

Would I recommend?

Yes. Give it a shot.

My rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts