The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Scrub Foam

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Scrub Foam.

A face scrub is essential to remove all the dirt and impurities and deep clean your pores.

The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Scrub Foam

The Faceshop is a South-Korea based skincare line that provides fabulous goodies for your daily skin and beauty rituals. This sensational brand believes in creating skin care products that stem from a lovely concept of 'Science meets Beauty', getting you all benefits nature has to offer and to enhance your natural beauty! At The Face Shop you will find the best product for each step of your beauty ritual: masks, skin care, makeup and body care. With over 20 collections of cosmetic products, you are sure to better your natural beauty.

Claims: The Face Shop introduces a purifying pore skin care line that contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island and an urban defence complex to protect skin from pollution and make it clean and clear. This purifying scrub foam contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island that helps remove all impurities and dead skin cells giving you smooth, clearer complexion. Jeju Volcanic soil's porous component washes away sebum from face. Deep cleanses skin, purifying pores, reducing blackheads and minimizing pores.

Price: INR 690/- for 150 ml

Availability: Available online on nykaa and myntra.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Dispense an adequate amount and lather fully with water.Massage gently onto the face and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic tube which looks really classy. It is simple yet sturdy and easy to use.

My experience

I love K-beauty. Who wouldn't?

Their products are just perfect for the skin. The clear and glowing Korean skin is goal for most of us!

I bought The Face shop products on my birthday as a gift to myself. Myntra had an amazing offer on it with good discounts and free sheet masks and a pouch. I had to buy it!

It has a brownish color with creamy texture. Only a small amount is required for the whole face. It does not have any smell.



The scrub has very minute exfoliating particles that are not harsh on the skin at all. Since they are not harsh and abrasive, sensitive skin people can also give it a shot. (Patch test might be helpful).

The tiny scrub particles help to remove dead skin cells and also the traces of make up from the skin.

Since it is mild, I use it every alternate day in my skincare routine. It helps to make my skin squeaky clean and I just feel that my pores have been deeply cleansed. It makes my skin brighter and more clearer.

I generally apply a moisturizer, sunscreen and a compact on daily basis. Once, I didn't remove any of my makeup and just went with this scrub. It removed every trace of makeup and I could see my skin to be more cleaner.

The scrub is not drying since it has a creamy texture to it. But it also removes excess of sebum from the skin and keeps skin oil free for good few hours. It is good for all skin types.

One would feel that it is expensive but I felt that it is a huge tube and you require only a tiny amount so it would last you a long time. Also, it justifies the price as it is super effective.

Pros:

  • Contains volcanic ash 
  • Mild exfoliating particles that are not harsh on the skin 
  • Good for all skin types 
  • Helps to remove excess sebum and make skin oil free 
  • Helps to remove traces of make up 
  • Helps to deep cleanse your pores 
  • Not drying on the skin 
  • Good tube packaging 

Cons:

  • None 

Would I recommend?

Absolutely 100% yes!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts