Votre Ultima Hydrating and Rejuvenating Sleeping Mask

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Votre Ultima Hydrating and Rejuvenating Sleeping Mask.

Night creams are an important part of your night time skincare routine as night time is a very crucial time when your skin heals and a night cream helps you in aiding this process.

Votre Ultima Hydrating and Rejuvenating Sleeping Mask

Votre is a pure and organic brand that is chemical free and 100% vegan. It is non-comodogenic that is it doesn't clog your pores, dermatologist tested, PETA certified and cruelty free.

Claims: It is powered by breakthrough complex that works to optimize the skins ecosystem by balancing naturally occurring flora on the skin's surface while fortifying the skin barrier. The over night leave on mask is further enriched with a unique delivery matrix that works to restore dry skin in 24 hours while maintaining the skin barrier to prevent moisture loss.

Price: I received this in my glamego subscription box. The quantity is 30 gms and the price is not mentioned.

Availability: Available only in glamego box.

Ingredients: Soya bean extract, Lemon extract, Grape seed extract, Watermelon extract, Green tea, Liquorice, Jojoba oil, Aloe vera juice, Vitamin E oil, Base QC.

Shelf Life: 2 years.

Directions for use: Apply the mask on the face and go to sleep. Wash the face with in the morning.

Packaging: The packaging is a small plastic tub that is sturdy. It is very travel friendly.

My experience

I had really liked the previous night cream that I had gotten in one of the glamego boxes. (Check out review).

So, I obviously wanted to try more. And this time it was a combination of creams; day and night version. Plus they sounded all fancy with words like glitter and mask and all.

The first time I opened the tub, it was amazing. It is such a beautiful light yellowish gel with little shiny glitter in it. It just looks so yummy!

It has a soft gel like consistency which makes it super easy to spread evenly on the face. It gets absorbed into my skin after a while. Doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. The only downside with this one is that it smells like shampoo just like the previous one.


The fact that it has such amazing natural ingredients and it is also made in India, gives it extra brownie points.

Just like the previous night cream that I had tried, this one also works in a similar fashion. It leaves my skin smooth, clearer and softer. I could actually feel my skin texture improving. If you have read some of my previous blog posts, you would know that I have been facing some dry patches on my skin. This cream hydrates and moisturizes my skin so well that all of it has started improving as well.

Pros:

  • Improves skin texture
  • Makes skin soft and glowing
  • Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
  • 100% vegetarian /vegan. 
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • PETA Certified and Cruelty Free

Cons:

  • Shampoo type smell

Would I recommend?

Well, it is sad that it is not available on nykaa yet. But I would definitely suggest getting this one if you can find it anywhere else.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts