L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detoxify

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detoxify.

Face masks are the best part of my skincare routine. Just sit back, relax and let that layer work its magic.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detoxify

L'Oreal is a very renowned brand in terms of makeup. Their skincare range is relatively new but it has been very positively accepted.

Claims: The mask claims to brighten dull skin.

Price: INR 750/- for 50 gms

Availability: Available online on nykaa.

Ingredients: 3 oil absorbing clay and charcoal.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply an even layer on cleansed skin. Let the mask dry out for 10 mins and then wash it off.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub with a sturdy lid. The packaging seems good and luxurious. However, since the tub is of glass, it might not be very travel friendly.

My experience

This was on my wish list for a long time. I ordered the combo pack of three masks: the green one, the black one and the red one.

I already used the green one first and loved it. Since this one had charcoal in it, I knew I would love it too.

It has a black creamy consistency which is very easy to apply. It has a mild ashy smell, but it is not irritating at all.


It is easy to apply. Since I bought the combo, it comes with a brush also. It has a thin creamy consistency that makes it very easy to spread on the face. It applies evenly in a thin layer and dries in about 15 minutes.

It gets a little tight on drying which makes it feel like it might give a firming effect to the skin.


After washing it off my skin definitely did brighten up. It made my skin oil free and deeply cleansed. My skin felt squeaky clean.

It might seem a little drying and so a moisturizer would be beneficial after applying it.

I just love this detoxify mask combo!

Pros:

  • Clay based mask with charcoal 
  • Good for oily skin type 
  • Brightens the skin 
  • Makes the skin softer, clearer and smoother 
  • Makes the skin cleaner and oil free 
  • Easy to apply and spreads well due to thin creamy texture

Cons:

  • Little drying on the skin 

Would I recommend?

Absolutely 100% yes!

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts