Pure Bubbles Clarity Face Lotion

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Pure Bubbles Clarity Face Lotion.

All of us who suffer from acne keep looking for products that would serve as a holy grail in helping us. This one claims to be a product that helps to reduce acne.

Pure Bubbles Clarity Face Lotion


Claims: It absorbs into your skin and immediately prevents new breakouts, pimples and acne. With regular use, existing acne starts reducing and pores are much more refined.

Price: INR 490/- for 50 gms.

Availability: Available on Pure Bubbles on Instagram.

Shelf Life: 18 months

Directions for use: Use a thin layer on cleansed face day/night or any time as required.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. The packaging is very convenient and travel friendly.

My experience

You must have seen this in my stories (if not, you can check my highlights). I was sent this by Pure Bubbles.

First of all, the packaging is superb. It is a sleek plastic bottle with a pump. It looks very luxurious and classy.

It has a yellowish light weight creamy texture that spreads easily on the face. It smells beautiful as well. I have been using it since almost 3 weeks.

On application, it gives a slight glow to the face which makes it look very healthy. Somehow, I feel that it reduces the appearance of texture on my face. Although, it doesn't actually help to reduce the texture, I just feel that it reduces its appearance when I apply it.

I have a lot of acne on the lower half of my face. When I started applying this lotion, after almost 2 weeks, I noticed that it had helped to dry out some of my acne. The size of them had reduced as well. Also, I haven't had any new breakouts after using this lotion.

Continued usage might also help to completely wipe out my acne issue and give me the clear skin that I aim for!

However, I haven't seen any difference in my blemishes or acne marks. I am not sure if it helps with it (it doesn't claim to). But I just thought of mentioning it.

If you have oily skin, you can use this alone after using a hydrating face wash. I generally wash my face and apply this alone (followed by sunscreen in the morning). But, if you have dry skin, this wont be sufficiently hydrating or moisturizing. You will need a moisturizer as well.

Pros:

  • Gives a healthy glow to the skin
  • Reduces appearance of texture
  • Helps to dry out acne
  • Sturdy, travel friendly packaging
  • Eco Friendly
  • Free of Parabens, Sulphates and other harsh chemicals

Cons: 

  • Doesn't reduce blemishes or acne marks
  • A little on the expensive side, but it has all natural ingredients and thus price seems to be justified for that

Would I recommend?

If you have acne prone skin, give it a shot!

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts