Suganda BHA exfoliating serum

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Suganda BHA exfoliating serum.

All of us who suffer from acne keep looking for products that would serve as a holy grail in helping us. This one claims to be a product that helps to reduce acne.

Suganda BHA exfoliating serum

Suganda products celebrate raw and organic ingredients sourced from all over the world, mixed with essential oils for a refreshingly natural fragrance. Steering clear of harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes, Suganda products are all natural – free from parebens, petrolatum and SLS.


Price: INR 699/- for 20 ml

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Green Tea Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Trimethylglycine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Lactate Xanthan Gum, Phenoxylethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide

Availability: Available on suganda website.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply few drops on fingers and tap gently all over face on a cleansed face. Follow up with regular Moisturizer. Start using every alternate day. Can be used in the morning or evening. 

Packaging: It comes in an opaque glass bottle with a dropper. Being opaque, it reduces the chances of going bad soon.

My experience

You must have seen this in my stories (if not, you can check my highlights). I was sent the Acne set by Bindu, the owner of Suganda skincare brand.

I had been facing a lot of acne issues and nothing was working out for me. I have done a series on AHA and BHA stating how they help to exfoliate the skin and how BHA is good for acne. So, I instantly knew that this serum would be my favorite.

This one contains all amazing #skincareingredients like #salicylicacid which is a good exfoliant and fantastic anti aging ingredient beneficial for all skin types. It is also anti inflammatory, anti bacterial. It exfoliates the skin and also enters inside pores and helps to reduce pore blockage. So it is very good for acne.

Gotukola is a fantastic skin rejuvenation herb and Green Tea is a great anti oxidant with sun protective properties and also helps reduce acne.

I started using it twice a week after cleansing my face. I started seeing results in just 2-3 uses, trust me!

I am not saying that my acne instantly vanished but, it really helped to reduce it, also the blemishes were becoming lighter.

After almost two weeks, I started using it every alternate day. My skin had adjusted pretty well to it so I could do that. By the end of the second week, my skin had become so much more smoother and brighter and a lot less texture.

I have been absolutely loving this one.

Pros:

  • Reduces acne on the skin
  • Reduces appearance of texture
  • Makes the skin brighter and smoother
  • Reduces blemishes and acne marks
  • Contains all natural ingredients
  • Free from parabens, petroleum and SLS, harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes

Cons: 

  • It might seem to be expensive, but you only need a few drops to cover your face which means that it would last a longer time.

Would I recommend?

Absolutely yes! Especially if you have oily skin. 

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts