Beautelf Vitamin C Foaming Brightening Face Wash

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Beautelf Vitamin C Foaming Brightening Face Wash.

Beautelf Vitamin C Foaming Brightening Face Wash


Hi guys,

Are you tired of me talking about vitamin C?

Well, the ingredient is so amazing, what can I do!

Let's talk about this beautelf vitamin C face wash today. Beautelf contacted me and told me they will send me a mask but I ended up getting this. You see even the universe wants me to continue talking about vit c.

It is a foam face wash that has a nice citrusy smell. The smell might seem a little strong to some but I am okay with it.

It contains Lemon grass oil, Lemon oil, Orange oil and Vitamin E as well. Vit E works very well in conjunction with Vit c.

I have been using this for almost 2 weeks and initially I thought that it gave me pimples. Maybe it was the purging phase? So I continued to use it on alternate days and it didn't worsen the condition.

I think that it was my hormonal acne phase because it has been fading even after continued use of the face wash.

It cleans the face of all the dirt, oil and grime. The face wash contains an oil soluble form of Vitamin C which helps to actually clean the pores. It also softens my skin and makes it supple. 
After washing, it makes the skin a little stretchy, maybe a little dry. But it does not feel overly parched. I always apply a moisturizer after I use it.

My face looks instantly brighter after I use this face wash. My face looks more even toned and gets a healthy glow after I use it. My face also seems to be clearer now. 

Available on amazon for INR 545/- but mostly on discount.

Pros:

  • Instantly brightens my face
  • Cleans the face of all the dirt and oil
  • Makes face more even toned and clearer
  • Ingredients are natural, gmo free, sulphate free, paraben free, gluten free, vegan, sustainable and nature derived.
  • Does not contain harmful chemicals
  • Cruelty free

Cons:

  • Seems expensive
  • Smell might be strong for some people
  • Makes the skin a little dry

Would I recommend?

The pros definitely seem more and it is cruelty free and chemical free. If you looking for a good vit c face wash option then you can try this out . Especially if on discount.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts