Conscious Chemist Matcha+Hemp Ritual Face Cleanser

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Conscious Chemist Matcha + Hemp Ritual Face Cleanser.

Conscious Chemist Matcha+Hemp Ritual Face Cleanser

Matcha is an excellent ingredient that helps to reduce inflammation and also helps to even the skin tone. The antioxidants are also known for reducing acne and increasing skin elasticity. Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Hyaluronic acid, everyone knows about it. (Check my info post about it if you need more details)

This sounds beautiful, doesn't it? Imagine your skincare product having these ingredients. I am sure the oily and acne prone skin beauties would consider it a boon.

Well, enter the conscious chemist face cleanser!

The thing that attracted me to this brand was firstly their name. Conscious chemist. It is very apt with their brand philosophy. Sustainable and environment friendly skincare.

It comes in a glass bottle with a sturdy pump. However, this does not end up being travel friendly.
The label on the bottle has all the details. There is nothing fancy about the packaging and honestly it looks like a medicine bottle! I somehow like that. Minimal and simplistic.

It has a liquid gel type consistency and smells pleasant.

Now, coming to my experience.

I have been using this religiously for the past 2 weeks. It is a mild cleanser that helps to remove all the dirt and impurities from the skin. It cleanses my face and makes it brighter.

I have a bout of acne going on and it does not irritate my skin at all. I have noticed that the redness on my skin has reduced. My acne has been drying and the size has reduced. However, I do not see it stopping new acne from visiting me.

My face becomes soft and smooth after using this. It helps to remove all excess oil and gives my skin a healthy glow.

It does not dry out the face extremely but dry skin girls might want to use moisturizer after it. It would be perfect in Summer for all skin types.

Pros:

  • Contains Matcha, Hemp and HA
  • Helps to reduce redness and inflammation of acne
  • Makes the skin soft and smooth
  • Makes the skin brighter
  • Removes all dirt and oiliness
  • Sustainable packaging
  • Does not contain any harmful ingredients
  • Cruelty free and Vegan

Cons:

  • Not travel friendly
  • Does not stop new acne from occurring
  • Might feel drying for dry skin
  • Expensive (

Would I recommend?

If you have problematic oily and acne prone skin then these ingredients will definitely help you out. Also, being free from harmful chemicals and being vegan makes it safer for sensitive skin as well. So I would recommend it for those skin types. If you do not have any issues and are just looking for a simple face wash then there is no use spending so much.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

  1. It is an amazing post.I have found really useful.Keep up the good work.haute her everyday facial cream tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts