Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water.

Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

I wear light makeup everyday. Just some compact, lipstick and mascara. Ofcourse moisturizer and sunscreen also!

My mascara is the water proof variant since the washable was not available and I really wanted one!

So I needed a make up remover that would remove that. So, garnier micellar water to the rescue! I took the oil infused one for the waterproof mascara.

Now, we all have seen and heard about this. We all know the shiz about how to use and what to do. Lets jump to my experience. I would just like to say that it works!

It removed all my makeup and makes my face clean. However, being oil infused I feel that it leaves a little bit of a oily residue on the face. But I obviously wash my face after it and so its not an issue.

It removes everything easily. I would not say one swipe. The mascara takes some time but it definitely comes off. You do not have to rub or anything. It does not even sting the eye. I liked that fact.

Swipe to see the video of it. I am sorry for hand demo since I just did not want to put my face here!

Pros:

  • Removes waterproof makeup
  • Does not sting the eye
  • Contains argan oil
  • Travel friendly bottle
  • Affordable
  • Does not dry out the skin

Cons:

  • Might leave an oily residue/ film on the face. (But wash it off)

Would I recommend?

Of course! I think I am the last one to review this in fact!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts