Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner.

Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner

I had heard so much about herbal essence. They have such a good variety of hair care. I wanted to try the white strawberry one but during the nykaa Pink Friday Sale, the Argan Oil range was on a huge discount and yes, that was the deciding factor.

Argan oil works very well for my dry and frizzy hair and so I had high hopes from this one. The brand has a range of products for different hair issues.

Packaging: A nice sturdy bottle with beautiful colors for different ranges.

Texture: The shampoo is a nice thick liquid and the conditioner is thicker than that. They both smell amazing and the smell lingers.

My experience:

I have used these separately; with a hair mask; and with hair oil, and every time they perform well.

You do not need extra amount to clean the hair oil from your scalp. It cleanses the scalp of all the oiliness and build up as well.

I have oily and some times itchy scalp with a lot of buildup and flakiness. This shampoo helps to clean all of that. It does not dry out my hair but keeps it nourished. My hair becomes more manageable and tangle free.

This combo helps to make my hair more soft and frizz free. I have noticed massive reduction in hair fall as well.

It does not weigh down my hair but adds the bounciness and lustre to it.

The ingredients list mentions presence of SLS, SLES and Alcohol. Research says that if these ingredients come in contact with us for a prolonged period of 24 hours then it is harmful to us. These products obviously do not stay on our hair for that long.

But if you are uncomfortable with these and have made the switch to clean beauty then you might want to skip it. I personally did not face any hairfall or other concerns due to presence of these ingredients.

It is safe for use on colour treated hair as well and is cruelty free.

Would I recommend?

If you are okay with presence of SLS, SLES and Alcohol then they are good.

If not then you can check Palmers and Mamaearth as well. They work similarly for me but without these additives. And they cost lesser.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts