Good Molecules Over Night Exfoliating Treatment

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Good Molecules Over Night Exfoliating Treatment.

Good Molecules Over Night Exfoliating Treatment

I had been seeing good molecules all over the internet and really wanted to try it out. When Serene from beautylish contacted me, I was over the moon.

Coming to the first product that I started to use and this also makes into my #friyayfaves list (courtesy glowgirl). The Over Night Exfoliating Treatment. It is formulated with 10% AHA and BHA.

Packaging: It comes in a frosted glass bottle with a dropper. I really like the colorful labels on it. The box has all the details on it.

Ingredients: It contains Glycolic Acid (8.05%), Lactic Acid (1.035%) and Salicylic Acid (0.1%). It  contains hydrating ingredients like glycerin and sodium hyaluronate. It also has some fruit oils. It also contains Alcohol which could be irritating and is not needed. However, I have not faced any breakouts due to it.

How to use: Start small. Build tolerance and then you can go up to 3 times a week at night. Always apply a good moisturizer after it and sunscreen in the morning.

My experience:

I have been using acids since a long time and so I started using this one twice a week. I have increased it to thrice now.

Initially, it gives a tingling sensation on your skin since it is an acid but then it settles.

AHA's and BHA's help in exfoliation. If you wanna know more about them, check out my post in #vanitysparklesexplains

Continuous usage of it definitely made my skin brighter and clearer. I see that my texture has started to disappear and skin looks smoother now. It also feels softer. It helps to fight the signs of aging.

I have a lot of breakouts. Since the percentage of Salicylic acid is low, it might take time to show results. Now, I have started to see that the size of my acne has reduced and also the scarring has started to become lighter.

Would I recommend it?

YES! People who have scarring, texture, dull skin and acne, should definitely try out chemical exfoliation. You can start by once per week and build your tolerance. I have seen notable difference for sure.

My rating: 4.5/5 (Since it has alcohol)

Comments

Popular Posts