The Lip Balm Battle!

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the many lip balms that I have.

Last time I spoke about a lip scrub and how important it is to remove that flaky layer from your lips. Today, let's talk about some of the lip balms that I am currently using.

Biotique bio fruit lip whitening lip balm

Firstly, I do not understand who wants white lips? This lip balm actually claims that it helps with depigmenting your lips. I do not have this concern and so I can not comment on this claim.

I use this one every night since many weeks. It helps to moisturize my lips pretty well and it is also an affordable option. The only problem is that this comes in a tub and gets unhygienic and inconvenient to use sometimes. Generally biotique does not work for me but you can definitely try this one out.

Nivea lip balm

Now we all must have used this one. I use this mostly during the day when I feel my lips are getting dry since it is in the stick form and so convenient to use. Somehow, this has not worked for me. My lips do not feel moisturized enough. This forms a layer on my lips and I just do not enjoy it. The moisturization does not last long.

Miss Claire lip butter

This is a tinted lip balm. I have the ------- shade. When I saw the shades online, it looked so pretty and I thought I could use it on days when I do not want to apply a lipstick. But the shade is actually a bright pink which does not look flattering. This one does not even moisturize my lips well. I feel that it has some grainy texture and just does not feel comfortable. Definitely do not recommend it.

Laneige lip mask

I have reviewed this one before in detail and we all love it. This delivers all its claims. It smells heavenly and feels really nice on the lips. It moisturizes my lips really well and the moisturization lasts for long as well. People who have very dry and chapped lips love this one. I do not have extremely dry lips and so I think that other more affordable lip balms also work for me.

Nykaa Serial kisser

This one has some nice variants and I love the quirky name and the packaging. I have the ----- variant. This works very well. It comes in a stick form and so it is convenient to use and it is affordable. It moisturizes my lips well and it lasts long as well. You can definitely try this one out.

Which lip balm is your fav?

Is there any lip balm that did not work for you?

Lemme know in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts