Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Aroma Smooth and Serene Shampoo

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Aroma Smooth and Serene Shampoo.

Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Aroma Smooth and Serene Shampoo

Hola guys,

Today, lets talk about a brand that intrigued me so much that I made my sister buy it. (Yeah, when I know I cant buy something, I make her buy it, steal it from her, use it till I form an opinion and then give it back to her.)

Lovebeautyandplanet is a cruelty free, vegan brand that is free from all harmful chemicals. The bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic.

I have their Argan Oil and Lavender Aroma Smooth and Serene Shampoo here.

Tried on:
Oily scalp, color treated, dry and frizzy hair with hair fall issues (yup, that's me!)
Normal scalp, thick dry frizzy hair

Experience:

The shampoo smells soo good.

I have used this stand alone with out conditioner/ serum, on oiled hair and with conditioner/serum.

The shampoo cleanses your scalp thoroughly. If you have oily scalp and face build up, then this will clean all of it. But it is not stripping. It also gives a nice refreshed feeling. On oiled hair, you need a tad extra, just like any other shampoo I think. But it performs equally well.

It helps to make the hair smoother and softer. Argan oil definitely helps to nourish the hair and they seem healthy.

But, my hair still felt dry and it did not make them tangle free as well. I felt that a conditioner or serum is necessary to use with it.

It did not have any effect on my hair fall. It did not increase or decrease it. It does not even claim to do that.

Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a simple shampoo that does its job, then look no further. This is great. It has 2 more variants. Retails for Rs. 600/-

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts