Skinssentials by Gayathri Detox Face Pack

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Skinssentials by Gayathri Detox Face Pack.

Skinssentials by Gayathri Detox Face Pack

Don't you love brands that communicate with you, ask you your skin and hair concerns and then recommend products to you?

Skinssentialsbygayathri is one such brand. Gayathri, the owner, is the sweetest and its always great talking to her.

Today, lets talk about the Skin Detox Face pack.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tub. There are no details written on the container. I really hope that they come up with better packaging soon.

Texture: It is a nice finely milled powder.

My Experience:

I use this mask with their pure Rose water that smells amazing. They extract it from the Paneer roses / Indian native roses which by steam distillation has color in it. So the pink hue is a natural one.

The mask is very easy to apply and remove. It dries quickly as well.

Since it contains activated charcoal and bentonite clay, it leaves my skin cleansed. It helps to remove the dirt and grime which is a big plus for all oily skin types.

My skin feels softer, smoother and brighter.

A great things I noticed was that it does not dry out the skin. My skin does not feel parched. Instead it feels healthy and nourished.

Would I recommend?
Yes. I would. I think it would be suitable for all skin types. If you are looking for a simple skin detox mask, definitely check this one out.
Priced at 300 for 110g. I think it is quite affordable as well.

My rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts