Uns Naturals Facewash

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review Uns Naturals Facewash.

Uns Naturals Facewash

Lets talk about my #friyayfaves with the beautiful @glowgirl.

It is this Uns facewash that has won my heart.

Packaging: It comes in a glass bottle with a pump. It is light weight, compact and travel friendly. The cap doesn't cover the whole pump which I felt was a little unhygienic but Deepa, the owner, explained how they have done it to prevent bacterial growth.

Texture: It is light brownish liquid. It does not foam. Has a faint non irritating smell.

Ingredients: Contains liquid castile soap, aloe vera gel, fullers earth, jojoba oil, Vitamin E & lavender EO.

My experience:

I have been using this since almost 2 weeks I think and I absolutely love it.

It cleanses my face well and removes all dirt. It is a very mild cleanser that does not foam.

It does not make my skin dry. My skin feels nourished and soft.

It might not be the best option to use for a double cleanse. It requires a little extra amount to clean all the cleansing oil/ balm residue. I use it in my am routine and it works amazingly. 

Initially the pump worked well but I recently noticed that it has become hard and a little difficult to pump out product. Might be an individual product issue. 

Would I recommend?
Yes. It would suit all skin types. However, if you are sensitive to EO then please to a patch test.

It retails for ₹900/- for 100 ml.
Its on the expensive side. But if you do not mind that then I would suggest its a really good facewash for all skin types.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts