The Earth Rhythm Hibiscus & Rose Cleansing Buff

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review The Earth Rhythm Hibiscus & Rose Cleansing Buff.

The Earth Rhythm Hibiscus & Rose Cleansing Buff

Here is my entry to #multiusemunday by one of my favs Gauri.

A product that best suits this hashtag in my opinion is theearthrhythm Hibiscus & Rose Cleansing Buff.

This is a versatile product that can be used as a cleanser, a scrub and a mask.

Packaging: It comes in a beautiful glass jar. I love the brands eco friendly and sustainable packaging.

Texture: It is a soft and finely milled powder that smells so good. It smells almost like Tang (Yes! My whole family thinks so. LoL).

Experience:

Tried by: 
Sister: Normal to dry skin type
Sister in law: Oily acne prone sensitive skin type
Me: Oily acne prone skin type

I use this with a hydrosol or rose water. It applies and washes off easily.

My sister thought that it gave a cooling sensation on application.

It is a very nourishing and moisturizing mask. It is not at all harsh on the skin and cleanses the face thoroughly without making it dry. The skin feels pampered.

The skin feels refreshed and it provides an instant glow. It also feels softer and supple. The skin feels smoother to touch. My bhabhi had active acne when she applied this and it did not irritate her skin at all.

Would I recommend?
I would highly suggest this one for Dry, Normal, Combination and Sensitive skin types. Even oily Skin types would enjoy it but they have other variants which I think would suit and work better. They have a total of 8 variants I think and I am definitely going to try the Matcha one and the charcoal mint one.

If you plan to buy this, you can use code VANITY15 and get 15% discount.

My rating: 5/5.

Comments

Popular Posts