Wild Organica Home Aloe Face Moist

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Wild Organica Home Aloe Face Moist.

Wild Organica Home Aloe Face Moist

How many of you oily skin people have skipped moisturizer because they thought their oily skin does not need it?

No matter what, our skin needs moisturizer. Look for a light weight one that wont make you a grease ball.

Lets talk about the Wild Organica Home Aloe Moist that promises just that.

Packaging: Comes in a plastic tub. Has all the details written on it.

Texture & smell: Light weight creamy consistency. Has a strong smell of tea tree.

Ingredients: Aloevera Gel, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hempseed Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Fennel Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil. Since there are EOs, sensitive skin might want to stay away. Others, patch test recommended.

Skin type: Oily & Acne prone

My Experience:
I love how this looks. I had seen this on the gram and loved the texture of it.

It is very light weight and my skin did not feel oily or greasy after application. It sinks into the skin pretty well. My skin felt moisturized and hydrated.

My nose area generally becomes oilier through the day if the moisturizer or sunscreen is heavy and I noticed that this one did not do that. My skin felt less oilier.

I did not have acne when I was using this so I can not comment on how it combats it but presence of Tea Tree oil definitely helps acne prone skin.

Would I recommend?
It is a simple moisturizer for oily skin type. If you are okay with the formulation, then check it out. Personal thoughts: It is good, did not stand out.

My rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts