Skinssentials by Gayathri Kumkumadi Cream

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Skinssentials by Gayathri Kumkumadi Cream.

Skinssentials by Gayathri Kumkumadi Cream

I was really intrigued by Kumkumadi as an ingredient. I had never tried it and it seemed really promising to  me. Have you tried it?

Lets talk about skinssentials Kumkumadi cream today.

Packaging: It comes in a tub. I wish the details were mentioned on the packaging.

Texture & smell: It has a light weight gel cream texture. The smell is mild but pleasant, Smells like saffron.

My Experience:

My sister in law and I have been using this cream since more than a month now. We both have oily acne prone skin and she has active acne as well.

The texture of this looks like a gel in the tub but when you apply it on your face, it is a cream. It does require some massaging to get absorbed in to the skin but it does not feel heavy at all. Skin did not feel oily or greasy.

It helped in moisturizing the skin soo well. We both use it in our PM routine and we woke up with soft supple skin. I think it would suit dry skin types as well in summer.

It gives a subtle glow to the face and makes the skin brighter. We noticed that our skin looked more even toned. It helped to reduce some blemishes on our skin as well.

Our skin did not break out.

When applied in AM routine, I noticed that my nose got a little oilier after 4-5 hours which is okay since I have oily skin.

Would I recommend?
Yes. I think it is a good moisturizer for all skin types.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts