Face Food Niacinamide Serum

 Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Face Food Niacinamide Serum.

Face Food Niacinamide Serum

If you have been following me since some time, you know Niacinamide is my fav ingredient. Which on is yours?

When Jasmine from facefood approached me and said that she wants to send me the Niacinamide serum, I was excited but sceptical as well. Since all the controversy surrounding home grown brands and actives. But I still gave this one a shot.

Packaging:  It comes in a sturdy dropper packaging. I wish details related to ingredients, usage were mentioned on it.

Texture & smell: It has a gel like texture. No smell.

My Experience:
If you have seen my stories, you know that this one was used by my Bhabhi and I. We both used this in our PM routine.

The texture is gel like but it spreads and absorbs very easily and quickly. It contains 10% Niacinamide and 2% Hyaluronic Acid. It definitely feels hydrating on the skin.

My bhabhi absolutely loved it. Niacinamide has become her fav ingredient as well.

We noticed that our skin had a nice subtle glow. It felt more even toned. My bhabhi had active acne at the time of usage and she noticed a lot of changes. The acne reduced and her skin was less oilier than usual.

The acne scars, dark spots and blemishes also lightened.

Would I recommend?
Yes. Absolutely. It worked really well.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts