Ghar Soaps Saffron & Sandalwood Magic Soap

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Ghar Soaps Saffron & Sandalwood Magic Soap.

Ghar Soaps Saffron & Sandalwood Magic Soap

I really enjoy handmade soaps. I am not a shower gel kinda girl. Soaps are my jam. What about you?

Recently, I had been seeing the Magic Soap from Gharsoaps a lot and I was really intrigued.

It is made up of Sandalwood and Saffron. When I received it, the whole parcel smelled heavenly.

One side of the soap has a grainy texture that can be used for scrubbing the body and the other side is smooth.

You can also see some strands of saffron and it just looks soo pleasant.

The soap works very well. It helped to clean my skin and it did not feel drying. The grainy side does not feel harsh or abrasive on scrubbing as well.

The smell lingers on your body for some time and fades away slowly.

The soap retails for INR 999/- but you can find it on discount at around 499/-

I would say that it is expensive for a soap. They mention that all their ingredients are of the highest quality and thus, expensive. If you would like to indulge in it then go ahead.

There are many influencers who also have 20% discount codes with them  so that will help you save some more money.

Comments

Popular Posts