Mystic Naturals Ubtan Mask and Bliscent Toner

When I think of a brightening mask, I immediately think of Ubtan. What about you?

Today, lets talk about mysticnaturals ubtan powder mask. I activate this using bliscent toner which has definitely become one of my fav toners.

Packaging: Ubtan mask comes in a tin tub and bliscent toner is a glass bottle with a sturdy pump. It has a gentle and even spray.

Fragrance: Both of them have a mild herbal smell.

My skin type: Oily & acne prone

My experience:

Lets talk about the toner first since like I said above, its become one of my favs.  love how calming and soothing it feels on the skin. If you have active acne, you will really enjoy this. It does not miraculously make your pimples go away but it helps in calming them down and reducing the redness. If you have oily acne prone skin then give this a shot for sure. I think this brand does top notch skincare and you will not at all regret your purchase. Ive tried their charcoal mask, hair mask, under eye oil and I am in love with Bliscent. You can find all the reviews on my feed.

Dscount code: VANITY10

Coming to the mystic naturals ubtan mask. It surely gives a subtle glow to my face. I love how soft and clean my skin feels. I always remove the mask with the help of a wash cloth which also helps in some exfoliation and this helps to remove dead cells from the skin and it appears smoother.

It is an average mask that does what ubtan masks do.

Although, I have to mention, its not the best one I have tried.

Have you tried anything from either brand?

Comments

Popular Posts