Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying & Refining Peel - Off Mask

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying & Refining Peel - Off Mask.

We all know that peel off masks are a rage. A layer that helps you to remove all the gunk and dirt on your face.

Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying & Refining Peel - Off Mask

Biotique is an ayurvedic brand that claims to blend ayurvedic therapies with the science of bio-technology. It is organically pure and preservative free, dermatologist tested for safety and not animal tested. It is made from 100% botanical extracts. It is not a cosmetic product and has therapeutic properties.

Claims: This exfoliating mask is blended with extracts of Peach, Plum, Cucumber, Cabbage, Neem and Quince seed to deep-cleanse skin and purify pores. Its peel-off action lifts embedded impurities, refines skin texture and clears the way for lighter, brighter skin to surface.

Price: INR 199/- for 50 gms.

Availability: Available online on nykaa, purplle and in beauty stores.

Ingredients: Adu (Prunus persica), Ghritkumari (A. barbedensis), kikargaund (Acacia Arabica), Neem (Melia azadirchta), Bandhgobhe (Brassica oleracea), Bihidana (Pyrus cydonia) Q.S.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck. Avoid eye area. Let dry. Peel off. Rinse with water or damp washcloth to remove last traces. Use daily of as needed.

Packaging: It is typical Biotique packaging of a plastic tub with a green lid. It is difficult to use as the liquidy consistency makes it difficult to lift the product in your hands. A tube packaging would have worked better.

My experience

I have used 2-3 Biotique products and to be honest, I am not a huge fan. It is affordable and ayurvedic which makes it great but I somehow don't enjoy using its products.

I have heard and used charcoal peel off masks and so peach mask intrigued me.

It has a bright pink liquidy consistency that helps to spread it evenly on the face. But as I mentioned in the packaging, I wish it was in a tube form. I think it would have been easier to use.


It has a good fruity smell, but somehow it irritates my nose. It burns a lot after I apply it. So I would recommend doing a patch test. And sensitive skin people might not like it much.

It dries up in approx 15 minutes. Removing it is also quite easy, not very painful.

But it did work?

It made my skin oil free for around an hour maybe and made it a little soft. But did not make me feel cleaner or brighter. I could somehow see no noticeable changes on my skin.

Pros:

  • Organically Pure & preservative free
  • Dermatologist tested for safety, no animal testing
  • Smells alright

Cons:

  • No visible changes like cleaner or brighter skin
  • Burning sensation
  • Tub form packaging makes it difficult to use

Would I recommend?

I would suggest you to skip this one.

My rating: 2/5

Comments

Popular Posts