L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify.

Face masks are the best part of my skincare routine. Just sit back, relax and let that layer work its magic.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify

L'Oreal is a very renowned brand in terms of makeup. Their skincare range is relatively new but it has been very positively accepted.

Claims: The mask claims to mattify oily skin.

Price: INR 750/- for 48 gms

Availability: Available online on nykaa.

Ingredients: 3 oil absorbing clay and eucalyptus.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply an even layer on cleansed skin. Let the mask dry out for 10 mins and then wash it off.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub with a sturdy lid. The packaging seems good and luxurious. However, since the tub is of glass, it might not be very travel friendly.

My experience

This was on my wish list for a long time. I ordered the combo pack of three masks: the green one, the black one and the red one.

I started using the green one first because I have oily skin and well, I don't think I need to explain any further.

It has a green cream like consistency. It burns a little on applying and smells strongly of eucalyptus. But it is not irritating at all. It is somehow a little soothing to me.


I have used this mask twice and I am all for it. I love it!

It is easy to apply. Since I bought the combo, it comes with a brush also. It has a thin creamy consistency that makes it very easy to spread on the face. It applies evenly in a thin layer and dries in about 15 minutes.

I could see the difference in just one use. My skin felt brighter, more clearer and cleaner. I couldn't stop touching my face as it felt so soft.

My nose is usually very oily but this mask just made it oil free and smooth. And the result lasted for some hours. I am pretty sure that if I keep using this, I will definitely see more long lasting effects.

Pros:

  • Clay based mask with eucalyptus
  • Good for oily skin type
  • Makes the skin softer, clearer and smoother
  • Makes the skin cleaner and oil free
  • Easy to apply

Cons:

  • Burning sensation on applying

Would I recommend?

Absolutely 100% yes!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts