MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Mask for Oily/Normal Skin

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Mask for Oily/Normal Skin with Argan Oil and Vitamin E - Clay Based.

I love applying face masks. Face mask is the best way to unwind and relax.

MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Mask for Oily/Normal Skin with Argan Oil and Vitamin E - Clay Based

MCaffeine is India's first caffeine infused personal care brand. Caffeine has some amazing effects on hair and skin. Caffeine benefits your hair by penetrating into the hair follicles and strengthening them. This helps in controlling hair fall. On skin, caffeine does it's magic by delivering it's anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Thus making your skin firm.

Claims: Feast your senses and surrender to the enticing spa-like treatment that leaves you with youthful radiance and others, wanting more. With the goodness of Rich cocoa powder, this mask keeps your skin healthy and glowing. Cocoa powder is enriched with Omega 6 Fatty acids, antioxidants, magnesium and Vitamin C that not only repair and rejuvenate your skin but also increase blood flow, heal scars, hydrate and exfoliate skin, and act as a natural sunscreen. Caffiene fights premature aging of the skin, prevents puffiness and energizes the skin. Argan oil and vitamin E in the mask nourish and moisturize your skin for that healthy blush.

Price: INR 599/- for 50 gms

Availability: Available online on nykaa.

Ingredients: Pure Cocoa, Argan Oil, Caffeine, Vitamin E,Coffee, Glycerine.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply evenly all over the face, skipping the area around the eyes. Let the mask stay for 20 min. Gently wash off the mask with cold water.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub with a sturdy lid. The packaging seems good and luxurious. However, since the tub is of glass, it might not be very travel friendly.

My experience

I got the sample size for this product in glamego box.

I always wanted to try it out but some how felt that its very expensive and so resisted. The fab bag had a choice of dry skin and oily skin and so I went for the oily skin variant.

It has a chocolatey fragrance that is so yummy that it makes me want to eat it. It is a thick brown clay based mask. The consistency however, I feel, is very thick which makes it a little difficult to apply and spread evenly on the face.


I have used the whole sample product and each time I used it, I wanted to see a change. Since the price is high, I hoped that it would give me some amazing results.

But I absolutely see no change in my skin.

It makes it a little softer. But does not make it oil free, smoother or brighter.

I as glad that I didn't buy the full size of it.

Pros:

  • Contains ingredients like cocoa, caffeine, argan oil and vitamin E
  • Cruelty Free
  • Paraben free
  • 100% natural and Vegan

Cons:

  • Thick consistency making it difficult to apply
  • No visible changes of clearing or brightening
  • Does not make skin oil free
  • On the expensive side

Would I recommend?

Not really.

My rating: 2/5

Comments

Popular Posts