Mamaearth Happy Heads Hair Shampoo

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Mamaearth Happy Heads Hair Shampoo.

I think everyone needs good hair. No matter how good your hair is, you always tense when they go wrong. A shampoo is the basic necessity, but a good shampoo is important!

Mamaearth Happy Heads Hair Shampoo

Mamaearth aspires to take care of every parents & baby's well being from head to toe with safe, toxin free, international standard products which you can choose without having to think twice.


Claims: It gently cleanses and promotes healthy scalp and hair by removing the built up residue from scalp. It has Bhringraj and Amla for hair nourishment and Biotin which makes hair thick. 

Price: INR 349/- for 200 ml

Availability: Available online on nykaa

Directions for use: 

  • Apply directly onto scalp, daily
  • Use enough to dampen scalp and gently massage into scalp with fingertips

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic bottle that has a pump. It is very cute and travel friendly as the pump comes with a locking mechanism.

My experience

I have a huge hair fall issue. No matter what shampoo I used, it wasn't working for me.

I came across this set of shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and hair tonic from mamaearth and thought it to be affordable as well as raved about.

I planned to switch to more natural products that were free from parabens and sulphates and mamaearth sounded good to me.

The shampoo has a thick transparent gel like consistency. It is fragrance free. The first time I used it, I got super irritated. The pump is soooo weird. The product quantity that it pumps out is soo less that it could take you a good 5-7 minutes to just get product out. I just open the lid and pour it out. Saves time and energy.

The shampoo claims to be a mild cleanser and thats what it is. I generally oil my hair before washing it and it takes a little more amount to get it all out. If you do not oil your hair before every wash, then it would work beautifully for you.

It definitely lives up to its other claims as well. I have seen a major difference in my hair fall condition and also feel that my hair has gained volume. 

Pros:

  • Contains goodness of Bhringraj, Amla and Biotin
  • Reduces hair fall
  • Makes hair voluminous
  • Dermatologically Tested
  • Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free
  • Certified Toxin-Free
  • No parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.
  • Pump lock mechanism to make it travel friendly 

Cons:

  • Need more product to cleanse hair after applying oil
  • Weird pump that makes product dispensing difficult 

Would I recommend?

Yes. I would. Delivers all the claims.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

  1. Your blog post is really very informative & interesting. Thanks for sharing. For more updates on online shopping Coupons & discount Codes please visit Mamaearth Beauty Sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts