The Face Shop Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the The Face Shop Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner.

I love toners. I love mists. Toner and mist together make the perfect combination for me.

The Face Shop Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner

The Faceshop is a South-Korea based skincare line that provides fabulous goodies for your daily skin and beauty rituals. This sensational brand believes in creating skin care products that stem from a lovely concept of 'Science meets Beauty', getting you all benefits nature has to offer and to enhance your natural beauty! At The Face Shop you will find the best product for each step of your beauty ritual: masks, skin care, makeup and body care. With over 20 collections of cosmetic products, you are sure to better your natural beauty.

Claims: A mist type of toner that fills skin with moisture quickly and calms with minute moisture droplet. This toner illuminates your complexion in an instant and soothes sensitive skin. Use this mist lotion at any moment of the day to relieve and moisturize irritated skin or to simply refresh yourself. 

Price: INR 1290/- for 170 ml

Availability: Available online on nykaa, amazon and myntra.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: After using toner, apply adequate amount on the face evenly and tap lightly for absorption

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic bottle which looks really classy. It is simple yet sturdy and easy to use.

My experience


I love K-beauty. Who wouldn't?



Their products are just perfect for the skin. The clear and glowing Korean skin is goal for most of us!

I bought The Face shop products on my birthday as a gift to myself. Myntra had an amazing offer on it with good discounts and free sheet masks and a pouch. I had to buy it!

I bought this thinking that it is a toner because a) I needed a toner and b) it says that it is a toner.

And all the while I was judging it based on toner properties. I was disappointed that it didnt work well to close my pores or clean them very well.

But then, I saw the directions that it has to be used like a mist or something that comes after your toner. A mist without any toner expectations. And then, I had to change my thinking. (stupid of me, I know)

As a mist, it works amazing. It has a divine smell that instantly refreshes me and the spray is really great. Very fine and not at all harsh.

It claims to provide moisture to tired, dehydrated and dull skin and it does that beautifully for me. Many a times when I use a face wash and my skin feels dry, I just spray this and I feel good.

Pros:

  • Contains South-American GMO-free Chia Seed.
  • Enriched with brilliant hydrating properties
  • Good for all skin types 
  • Good fine spray that is not harsh
  • Smells divine
  • Gives an instant freshness

Cons:

  • Says that it is a toner mist but didn't seem to have toner properties for me

Would I recommend?

If you love mists, give it a shot.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts