Pure Bubbles Black Out Hydrating Face Wash

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Pure Bubbles Black Out Hydrating Face Wash.

Most of us are familiar with the CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing) routine. We all use a face wash as a first step that helps us to remove all the dirt and oil from our face.

Pure Bubbles Black Out Hydrating Face Wash


Claims: Cleanse and hydrate with the black out face wash to remove the dirt and impurities while making the skin fresh and nourished without drying it out.

Price: INR 300/- for 100 gms.

Availability: Available on Pure Bubbles on Instagram.

Ingredients: Distilled water, polyglucoside blend, honey, activated charcoal, orange essential oil, dehydro xanthum gum, iscagaurd.

Shelf Life: 18 months

Directions for use: Use morning and evening before moisturizing.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. The packaging is very convenient and travel friendly.

My experience

I was recently sent this face wash by Bhavana, the owner of Pure Bubbles Soapery.

She initially asked me my skin type and then suggested these products for me. My skin type is oily and acne prone and so activated charcoal works well for my skin.

The main ingredient for this face wash is charcoal which helps to clean your pores and take out all the impurities. Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention. It is also full of antioxidants, which is great for slowing down aging. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.

Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which helps acne prone skin. It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.

The three top ingredients are shown to have amazing benefits for acne treatment as well as anti aging! What else do you need!

The face wash has a thin liquid consistency and is black in color. The packaging is amazing. It comes in a classy pump packaging that makes it very convenient to get product out. The face wash smells of oranges.

The first time I used it, I thought it was very mild when I applied it on my face. It doesn't foam much and I was skeptical. But when I washed it off, it was great! My skin felt squeaky clean and brighter. It didn't feel dry at all but just healthy and clean.

I absolutely love this one! It has also helped to calm down my acne and slowly helping in clearing my face.

Pros:

  • Makes skin squeaky clean and dirt free 
  • Keeps skin non-oily and non-greasy for long hours 
  • Makes skin smoother and brighter 
  • Doesn't dry the skin out 
  • Perfect for oily and acne prone skin types 
  • Sturdy, travel friendly packaging
  • Free of Parabens, Sulphates and other harsh chemicals

Cons: 

  • I cant think of any really!

Would I recommend?

Of course! I would say all skin types can use it!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts