The Moms Co Daily Skincare Essentials Kit

I have been soo swamped with work in the past few weeks that I was always too tired for skincare. A basic CTM routine was something that I was looking for.

Recently got themomsco Daily Skincare Essentials kit.

It contains:

Natural Vita Rich Facewash: It has a gel-based consistency. It is mild and gentle on the skin. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin without drying it out. Skin feels soft and hydrated.

Natural Daily Face Toner: I take some in my hand and pat it on my skin. It has a light watery consistency. I felt that my skin had a slight glow after continuous usage. My skin felt clearer and hydrated.

Natural Vita Rich Face Cream: It is a very lightweight cream. Sinks into the skin and does not feel tacky or heavy. Hydrates the skin very well. Perfect for oily skin type. Skin felt nourished and softer. Claims to work on fine lines but too soon to comment on that.

The highlighted ingredients are Vit C, Niacinamide, Green tea, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, 5 plant AHAs.

It is free of harmful chemicals, paraben, SLS, SLES, mineral oil and silicone. It is PETA certified cruelty free and dermatologically tested.

Would I recommend it?

If you are a minimal routine person, this is perfect for you if you have oily skin. Great gifting option as well. Travel friendly.

Helps to cleanse without drying, gives a subtle glow to the face, evens skin tone, softens and hydrates.

Price: INR 969/-

Available on mynykaa

Link in bio

Comments

Popular Posts