Meraki Beauty by Salini Skin Smoothening Powder Body Cleanser

 I am more of a soap person as compared to shower gels. What about you?

Today, let's talk about something different today. Here we have the skin smoothening powder body cleanser from merakibeautybysalini

I generally do not enjoy powder things but this one is sooo good.

Packaging: It comes in a steel container.

Texture and fragrance: It is a fine powder. Has a nice herbal smell. Not overpowering. Does not linger.

My experience:

I like to use it by mixing it with water, forming it into a smooth paste and apply it to your body and wash it in circular motions.

It washes off easily and does not feel harsh or abrasive on the skin. I use it at least twice a week. You can use it daily as well.

My skin feels cleansed and hydrated. It does not dry out the skin at all. It feels softer and smoother.

If you have small bumps on your skin or body tan issues, this cleanser would work really well.

Would I recommend it?

Yes. If you like powder cleansers or want to try them, this is a good product to get your hands on.

Price: INR 199/- for 100 gms.

Comments

Popular Posts