Bioderma Photoderm Max Creme Spf 50+

Do you wear sunscreen indoors?

I apply it in the morning but my lazy ass does not remember reapplication!

What about you?

Looking at the picture, you know we are talking about the bioderma Photoderm Max Creme Spf 50+

No surprises there!

Packaging: Comes in a nice looking yellow tube.

Texture: Has a lightweight cream consistency.

No fragrance.

My skin type: Oily acne-prone

My experience:

I have been using this sunscreen for two weeks now.

It has a fluid creamy texture and spreads easily on the skin. It does not feel sticky or heavy on the skin. Very comfortable texture that does not clog pores. I did not face any issues with pilling as well.

It does leave a slight white cast and looks a bit shiny on the skin.

The white cast usually settles in 15-20 mins. If you have a richer deeper skin tone, it might not be the best I believe.

It gives a dewy luminous finish to the skin. I am not a huge fan of the finish. I usually apply compact over my sunscreen when I step out so I do not mind that.

It is water-resistant.

It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. It did not break me out or irritate my skin in any way. Does not contain perfume or parabens.

Would I recommend it?
Not for oily skin type.

If you have a dry skin type and are looking for a dewy creamy sunscreen, you would enjoy this one. Sensitive skin types would also like it.

Overall, I think there are better options available.

Price: INR 699/-

Available on nykaa. Link in my bio.

Comments

Popular Posts