The Earth Rhythm Hair Care Range

 Shampoo and conditioner bars have been raved about for quite some time now.

So many people tend to enjoy them. They are environment friendly as well.

Here is one unpopular opinion!

I am not a fan of them! They are a hassle to use, especially conditioner bars.

But all of those things aside, I will be reviewing theearthryhthm shampoo bar, conditioner bar and hair serum today solely on performance.

Packaging: Shampoo and conditioner bar comes in a secure tin packaging but you can not store them there after use. The hair serum comes in a pump bottle.

Performance:

Shampoo bar: It lathers quickly, cleans the scalp and hair properly, no oily residue left. Hair seems softer and manageable.

Initially, I faced a lot of dandruff when I had started using it. So I stopped in the middle. But I realized that dandruff is my scalp issue and not the bar issue, so I started using it again. I can say it does not help to reduce dandruff.

One thing I noticed is that the bar became quite soft after a point and would break and stick to the hair. It got difficult to manage and I also felt it used it quickly. I live in Mumbai (hot humid climate) and also bathe with hot water.

Conditioner bar: Takes long to lather. Does not weigh down the hair. Hair seems softer and more manageable. Goes on for a long time. Works like a typical conditioner should but bars take longer to lather.

Hair serum: I used it as pre and post treatment.

Pre-poo: Massage scalp with it, hair feels nourished after wash, makes hair softer, decreases hair fall.

Post: Use on hair lengths. Makes hair manageable and tangle-free but makes it greasy and oily.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Recommend?

Can try the shampoo bar.

Comments

Popular Posts