The Earth Rythm Energising Water Gel Cleanser with Earth Marine Water

 My sister in law uses up face washes soo quickly! On the other hand, I take a long time. TBH, I sometimes get lazy to wash my face in the morning.

Coming to one face wash that was a recent fav of bhabhi and I is theearthrythm Energising Water Gel Cleanser with Earth Marine Water.

Packaging: Glass bottle with pump. Love the sturdy packaging. Heavy, not travel friendly.

Texture: Clear gel

Experience: My sister in law and I have oily acne-prone skin type.

She used this more often than I did and really enjoyed the experience.

It does not foam and is very gentle and mild. Since we both had some active acne going on, this face wash was perfect as it does not irritate the skin.

It cleans the face really well. It is non-drying and keeps the skin hydrated and soft.

If you have dry, sensitive, acne-prone, dehydrated skin then you will love this face wash. 

If you have extremely oily skin, opt for this in the winter season.

It is cruelty-free, PETA certified and fragrance-free.

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend?
Yes. Worth it.

10% discount- VANITY10
20% discount on vanitywagon- VANITY20
Also available on mynykaa. Link in Bio

Comments

Popular Posts