Mintcreme Purifying Charcoal and Dead Sea Mud Mask

Which is your fav skincare step?

I love masking! The deeply cleansed and bright feeling that I get after a good masking session is just *chef's kiss*

A good charcoal or clay mask does just that for me.

Here I have the mintcreme Purifying Charcoal and Dead Sea Mud Mask.

Packaging: Comes in a glass tub

Texture: It has a smooth paste consistency. Easy to apply and wash off

Smell: Has a mild but pleasant smell. No added fragrance.

My skin type: Oily and acne-prone

My experience:
If you have seen my stories, you know I really enjoy this mask.

It helps to cleanse the face and removes impurities. My face appears brighter.

It does not feel drying on the skin even though it has charcoal and dead sea mud.

It gives a cooling sensation on application which helps to calm down my skin. I had irritated and inflamed acne and it helps to soothe them too.

I think this would suit all skin types. If you have oily skin with inflamed acne then you will definitely enjoy this mask.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, I would! A simple no-fuss mask that works!

Comments

Popular Posts