Virgin River Review

I have been contemplating writing this review for a long time because I just could not think of anything to say. Don't get me wrong, I really like Virgin River. But it's just so simple and such a breezy watch that I could not form an elaborate opinion on it.

I have recommended this to multiple people and they all have loved it so I thought I should sit down and collect my thoughts about it.

Virgin River is a simple yet engaging series about Mel who decides to relocate after a tragic incident in her life.

Mel is a kind-hearted yet strong nurse who loses her husband in a car crash and moves to a small town where everyone knows everyone. She is just the right amount of sweet, strong, opinionated, kind and hard-working.

She is like Niacinamide, an active that goes well with other actives and in some cases even boosts their performance.

I love how the story slowly encompasses other characters as well and it no longer remains a story about her. It beautifully incorporates other peoples life issues also and showcases them in a real life-like way.

There are many plots to the story but it does not feel overdone. They talk about various life issues and handle them very well. Sometimes it feels that it is handled too well.

If you are looking for a light easy breezy show, definitely watch this one.


Comments

Popular Posts