Faces Magneteyes Kajal

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Faces Magneteyes Kajal.

A kajal is a must-have in any make up junkies vanity. Most of us have started our make up journey with a kajal as one of the first products. It instantly changes our eye makeup game.

Faces Magneteyes Kajal

Faces is in the beauty business since last 40 years. They have quickly become one of the sought after brands. They have a lot of make up products that help you to achieve many looks.

Claims: Faces Magnet Eyes Kajal is specially formulated to make your eyes look more beautiful. Smooth texture of this Faces kajal easily glides on waterline and lids. With just a single swipe you will get the desired look for your eyes. Faces Magneteyes Kajal does not smudge or melt and stays on for long time. With good quality pigmentation, this kajal has darker shade.

Price: INR 179/- for 0.35 gms

Availability: Available online and offline.

Ingredients: Couldn't find. I have also thrown away the packaging so not sure if it was written on that.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Apply it on your water line or lid. You can also smudge it to get a smokey eye effect.

Packaging: It comes in a red color retractable pencil packaging. It is sturdy and travel friendly.

My experience

A kajal was the very first make up product I owned. I have oily skin and oily lids, so I was looking for a kajal that wouldn't smudge. Generally all kajals tend to give me face dark circles as they tend to smudge and settle into the fine creases under my eyes.

I had a lot about this kajal. Many YouTubers were raving about this to be one the best under affordable kajals and so I thought of giving this a shot.

It is a creamy and easy to apply kajal. There is not a lot of tugging and pulling to get a good color pay off out of it. It has jet black color that I love.


All this works really well. But since I described my lids to be oily, I needed it to stay. But sadly, it didn't.

Just like all the other kajals, it started to smudge in my waterline and fake dark circles appeared again.

Initially when I applied it on my lids, it also started to smudge there. But then, I now powder my eyelids and then apply the kajal. It no longer smudges on my lid but it definitely settles in my under eye creases. It stays on my waterline for 4-5 hours and then starts to smudge and face away.

I don't know if it would perform the same for dry skin people or not.

I just use it on my lid now after applying compact all over. Works well then!

Pros:

  • Soft and creamy formula 
  • Jet black 
  • Water resistant 
  • Dermatologically tested

Cons: 

  • Not smudge proof 
  • Staying power not long 

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts