Ikkai by Lotus Herbals Orange Boost Face Souffle

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Ikkai by Lotus Herbals Orange Boost Face Souffle.

A face pack is like a spa at home. Put it on and then rest till it works its magic on you.

Ikkai by Lotus Herbals Orange Boost Face Souffle

Lotus Cosmetics brings to you a single use range of happy products Ikkai that gives you bright, radiant skin. It is all organic and fresh to help you to combat the effects of stress, environment and a not so healthy lifestyle which may hamper a fun-filled life.

Claims: The one-and-done pack of Ikkai Orange Boost Souffle face mask will charge you up with nutrients & deliver instant whitening result in the shortest time. Set aside 10 mins of a week to this adorable mask which is all safe, made of organic ingredients and will leave you brighter, glowing & blushed like never before.

Price: INR 85/- for 10 gms

Availability: Available online.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: Cleanse face, apply evenly all over face & neck, leave for 10 mins only (don't wait for it to dry out ) and wash off thoroughly.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic pack that you cut from the top and remove the face pack from inside it and use. It is not very convenient and travel friendly as you would need a scissor handy and can not store it. It also gets a little messy to remove the product from the plastic packet.

My experience

I have used the Ikkai Almond scrub before and it had turned out it to be quite blah! So I wasnt expecting a lot from this one as well.

I havent heard of a face souffle before and so, I wanted to try this out.

It does not spread easily on the skin as it has a thick curd like consistency. It has a pale orange color and smells citrusy and yumm.


When I applied it on the skin it gave me a burning sensation. It did scare me a bit but I continued (How else would I be able to review it for you lovely people?).

It asks us to keep it on the skin for 10 mins, not to let it dry and wash off. I did the same.

I wiped it with a cotton cloth first and then washed my face. I feel removing face packs is easier that way.

Initially, I was not sure of the results. But it does make my skin a little brighter, lighter and softer. Maybe if you use it for a long period, it might show good results.

So, it is a good concept. Also shows claimed results. But, seems a little expensive and also inconveniently packed. This would hold me back to repurchase it. Otherwise, works well!

Pros:

  • Brightens and lightens the skin
  • 100% Organic, Cruelty-Free and Preservative Free
  • Eco-Friendly and natural Key Ingredients: Crushed Almond & Walnut shell

Cons:

  • Burning sensation on applying
  • Inconvenient packaging
  • Not very travel friendly
  • Might seem expensive compared to other scrubs

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts